Behind every smart business move is an accounting team.
From bookkeeper to CFO and everyone in between, the CFO Squad is the virtual backend you need for profit-making decisions.
In a growing business, there’s no room for mistakes
Often, the financial burden of an accounting department can be too much for a business to sustain. Sometimes there’s a bookkeeper handling the financial department, but when there’s rapid growth, even the AR/AP and other basic transactions are just too much for the bookkeeper to handle.
You know you can make better business decisions with quality financial statements and reports. What you really need is an accounting firm to prepare your financials for accuracy and to give insight on how to streamline business costs.
The CFO Squad brings you CFO guidance at a fraction of the cost. We’re here to empower your business with clear financial reporting and to position it for stable growth and profitability.
Low overhead cost
With our virtual team, you skip the financial department overhead and employee costs, but you get accurate and timely accounting information. That means better cash flow and financial decisions for you.
Inside Industry knowledge
Accounting has its unique codes of behavior, law, and processes. We know it all, seen it all, and have the connection you need with lawyers, auditors, investors, and other professionals as your business develops.
A team of experts
At the CFO Squad, whoever you are working with is an expert in the areas you need. You have top accounting expertise for where you are now and for your future needs too. From the startup stages to scale, we’ve got you covered.
We spend time learning about your business’s internal and external operations.
Once there’s a clear picture of how the business works, we can record, organize, and analyze all of your financial data.
And from there, smart decisions are inevitable.
Our approach is all about understanding your needs and delivering a tailored solution.
- Assessment: We take a look at the data and we learn about the company. Once we see the history, where the company stands today and what the future goals are, we can understand what steps need to happen next to reach those goals.
- Plan: We present you with our findings and discuss a plan with you. This includes which of our levels is right for your company, your CFO Squad designated accountant & bookkeeper, how often your financials will be updated, which financial reports you need.
- Engagement: We collaborate with your team so that there is a seamless transition before, during, and after our engagement. We encourage you to contact our team as often as necessary and to keep us apprised of business developments and change.
- Review: Even with an organized and effective accounting system, business is always changing and that’s why we designate regular review periods so that we can look back, look forward, and crunch some numbers to ensure the best solution for your business.
Our Service Levels
Explore our package levels for your business or reach out to our team for a free consultation here.
Each level of CFO Squad services includes a personalized assessment for a tailored goal plan, easy to use accounting software, and regular contact with your designated accountant via phone or email.
|Level 1 | Basic Accountant||Level 2 | Standard Controller||Level 3 | Advanced CFO|
|Payroll||Month-End Close||Financial Statements||Basic Dashboard Setup||Scheduled Meetings||Up to 1x/Month||Up to 2x/Month||Up to 6x/Month||Cash Flow Management||Company-Wide KPIs||Advanced Dashboard||12-Month Forecasting||Audit Preparation||Bank Relationships||BOD Meetings||Strategic Planning||CAP Table Management|
Meet your team leader
Yoni Novak, CPA
Yoni is a detailed accountant who also sees a big-picture story in the numbers. He creates efficiencies, organizes efforts, and is known to turn lights on where things might look confusing. Yoni leads our virtual team to streamline and design expert internal reporting for our clients.
Yoni’s expertise at the CFO Squad include:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Modeling
- SEC Filings
- US Financial GAAP reporting
- Creating Accounting departments
- Streamlining Accounting departments for efficiency and growth
Let’s talk numbers.
Position your company for profits and growth.